Becky and I have been talking about the best gifts for grandparents. We do three things for grandparents:
1- Buy personal and long-lasting from us.
2- The kids will need to make them something (the kids usually do this on their own, anyway).
3- The kids each get $1 to buy a gift from the dollar store. I love to see what they buy, because it is usually silly and funny and pretty appropriate! (One year the kids bought my dad a car charger, which is fitting since he always talks about me NOT having them in my car.)
I teamed up with Minted.com to bring you #1 … the personal, long-lasting gifts. Minted has everything that you need. We ordered Christmas cards from there, for family, but Becky also ordered lamps and pillows.
With that being said… here are the 10 best gifts for grandparents:
1. This one is sure to give on “awww” and a laugh- all at the same time.
2. Custom College (the gold dividers can change to other colors)
3. Turn a drawing into a foil drawing.
4.Turn a kid drawing into a piece of art – you pick the color.
5. I think that every grandparent would want a silhouette of their grandchildren (in the color of your choosing)
6. This map is great. You can pick any color and customize the state, but since Becky loves this coral color, I went with this one for the example.
7. This journal is perfect and it has even more personalization inside.
8. Stationary to show off their grandkids anytime they write a note or a letter.
9. Wrapping Paper with the grandkids faces on it. How cool is that!
10. Save the best for last. I don’t know a grandma who wouldn’t love this family tree…
MINTED IS ALSO GIVING AWAY TWO ONLINE GIFT CARDS FOR $125 TO TWO OF MY READERS!
Leave a Reply