If your kids are anything like ours, they could live off chicken nuggets. Becky and I are always trying to find new recipes and we came across this one. This is a super easy recipe that the kids can help you make, and its one that they will love. It is for Cheez-It Chicken bites and it is definitely one of our kids favorites.
To make it you only need 3 ingredients. Yes it is just that simple.
- 1 box of Cheez-Its
- You can use any flavor, we like the original, reduced sodium to cut back on the amount of salt.
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- You can substitute the Olive oil with vegetable or canola oil if you prefer.
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts
- Cut in to chunk or bite sized pieces.
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the Cheez-Its in a food processor and crush into a “bread Crumb” texture. You can also use a Zip-Lock bag and use a rolling pin. I prefer the bag method to save on the amount of dishes to clean later.
- Place the chicken chunks into a bowl and add the oil. Mix together to coat the chicken evenly with the oil.
- Add the chicken to the Cheez-It crumbs and mix together. I find it easier to have the cheez-its in a bag and just give it a good shake. Make sure all the chicken chunks are coated evenly.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a non-stick spray. Arrange the chicken on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spinkle some of the remaining Cheez-It crumbs on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the chicken starts to turn golden brown.
- Serve plain or with your favorite dipping sauce.
You can see full tutorial on the video below:
After dinner, you can enjoy a sweet desert. The kids may enjoy the chicken nuggets, but this is by far my Kryptonite. It is also the easiest cake I have ever made!
DON’T FORGET TO:
OR FOLLOW OUR FAMILY ON INSTAGRAM!
MORE POST YOU MIGHT LIKE: