This year will be different when it comes to celebrating Father’s Day. When you are looking for something new to play, but you don’t want to run to the store for a new game, you’re in luck!
You can celebrate dad this Father’s Day with the many online activities and games. We’ve gathered some of your favorite ideas & listed them below.
These activities are in honor of dad, but are fun for the entire family.
Father’s Day is a long-standing tradition that has been celebrated in the United States since 1910. It is a special day set aside to remember, celebrate, and honor fathers.
The following websites provide online fun and games especially for dad but are fun for the entire family.
Online Games to Play at Home:
- KewlBox Mini Golf – This fantastically fun online miniature golf game from KewlBox is just perfect for Dad and the entire family. Move the mouse to play the course. One or two players can play. Requires Adobe Flash.
- MiniClip Disc Golf Game – Listen to the birds’ chirp in this fun online disc golf game. Select the disc and hold down the mouse. Drag to choose the angle and power level. To easily locate from the main page, type “Disc Golf” in the search box at the top of the page. Requires Adobe Flash.
- Primary Games Dad’s Tie Match – This online matching game from Primary Games is for younger children. Find the matching tiles by clicking two tiles until all pieces are uncovered to reveal the hidden message. To easily locate from the main page, type “Dad’s Tie Match Game” in the search box at top of the page. Requires Java.
- Activity Village Father’s Day Puzzles– Activity Village offers 4 downloadable puzzles for children that are just adorable. Puzzles can be played offline and different difficulty levels are available.
- Kids Turn Central Father’s Day Word Search – Find the scrambled Father’s Day words from the list provided. When a word is located, drag the mouse to circle the entire word. Play until all words are found. Play again for a new list of words. Requires Java.
- Apples4TheTeacher Father’s Day Word Search – This is another fun online word search game but this one is timed. Find the Father’s Day words from the jumbled up letters in the box. Hurry, before time runs out! Word search games can also be printed out. To easily locate from main page, click the “Holiday Fun” icon. Select the “June”, “Father’s Day” and “Word Search” links to begin.
- Alphabet-Soup Father’s Day Jigsaw Puzzle II – This online puzzle from Alphabet-Soup.net is not as simple as it seems. Put the scrambled puzzle pieces back together by following the picture. To easily locate from the homepage, click the “Click a Page” drop-down arrow box, select “All Holidays”, “Father’s Day” and “Father’s Day Games” to begin.
- Crayola Father’s Day Coloring Activities: The folks at Crayola include 6 coloring projects in honor of Dad. Projects can be colored online or printed offline. Online projects are exceptionally fun!
From the main page, type “Father’s Day” in the search box and click “Father’s Day Coloring & Activities Pages.” Requires Adobe Flash.
- Lil-Fingers Daddy Wears a Funny Hat Online Story: This online story about dad is for younger children.
- Apples4TheTeacher Father’s Day Coloring Pages: 12 online coloring projects are available from Apples4TheTeacher. Pages can also be printed.
To easily locate from the main page, click the “Holiday Fun” icon at the top of the page. Click the “June”, “Father’s Day” and “Coloring Pages” links to begin.
Celebrate dad with the fun activities and games listed above.