High Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
Today I’m partnering with Dr. Axe – Food Is Medicine, to share a sponsored post featuring our High Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies because… well… they taste great and they have high protein. What’s not to like?
“Collagen is making a comeback — and it has nothing to do with expensive injections or pricey wrinkle creams. The nutrient re-emerged as the darling of the wellness world when health nuts began whipping up batches of bone broth in hopes the collagen-rich soup would provide natural health benefits. Now, some are skipping the stock and adding the trendy protein — in powdered form — straight to their morning cup of joe.” ~Business Insider
If you’ve never supplemented with Multi Collagen, here are a few benefits:
Supports healthy gut, mobility, flexibility, healthy muscles, healthy bones & joints, vibrant skin, a healthy weight, keeps hunger in check, healthy normal aging, restful sleep and it keeps our brains healthy.
My family and I started adding collagen to our foods and drinks after hearing more & more about it. I add Dr. Josh’s Axe’s Multi Collagen Protein to our coffee every morning.
We add it to our baked goods, like muffin & pancake recipes, because you can’t see or taste it, but you get all of the benefits. Supplementing with collagen is vital for supporting healthy tissues, the gut, muscles, mental health and healthy, glowing skin. It’s very easy to use & since you can’t taste it (at all!), we can add it to anything.
Try it with this Healthier Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe- you won’t even notice it.
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop Dr. Josh’s Axe’s Multi Collagen Protein
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract1/2 cup chocolate chips (you can add more, but I don’t like them to be too chocolatey)
- 1 T. wheat germ, if you have it (or flax seed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind oats in a blender or food processor.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
- To the butter, add oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla; beat until creamy.
- Add the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, onto the greased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until firm around the edges and golden on top, about 12-14 minutes
They taste great! Try adding Collagen to your favorite foods! You can’t taste it at all and you are helping to keep your body healthy. You can find it here. (they are the #1 natural health and wellness website in the world.)
These Look delish!!
Yum! Can’t wait to try these.