This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.
If you are looking for a quick recipe for the big game- look no further. These Parmesan Brats Sliders are perfect. They are quick, easy to cook, thanks to Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill, and they are filling. Everyone will want these at the party… they’ll be gone before halftime!
I like to make foods that everyone wants and foods that fill you up. How many times do you go to a party only to leave wishing you could have some “real food”? After snacking on chips & cookies… a sandwich is just the thing to give you that taste that you’re looking for.
First off, grab your Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill. This is a must-have kitchen appliance when I’m cooking Johnsonville sausage or Brats. They cook to perfection, ever single time. It lets me spend less time cooking & more time inside watching the game. It cooks Johnsonville fresh sausages in less than 15 minutes, every time.
Yesterday, we went to Becky’s brothers for the game. I took our Johnsonville Sizzling Sausage Grill (it’s easy to transport) and the ingredients for the recipe.
What you need:
- Johnsonville Brats
- Provolone Cheese
- Sweet Rolls
- Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill – It has an enclosed design that seals completely when locked so that the sausages are cooked and browned evenly, the juices and flavor don’t escape, and no drippings splatter outside the grill.
Optional: parmesan cheese, peppers, onions
How to make it
- Slice your sweet rolls in half.
- Cook your Johnsonville Brats in Johnsonville’s Sizzling Sausage Grill. I cooked five Brats, but you can grill a single sausage, in the grill, if it’s just for you.
- Slice the brats in half lengthwise and then again in half.
- Place them on the sliders.
- Top with sauce, cheese and the top of the bun (the cheese will melt when you put the top of the bun on the sandwich)
- Top with optional ingredients.
Leave a Reply