Valentines Day is right around the bend and finding cool Valentines for boys isn’t the easiest thing. While we’ve been able to come up with some great Valentine box ideas for boys, the boy Valentine card concept is a bit trickier.
If your boys are like ours, they don’t want to give out “sweet” or “cute” heart-shaped cards like their sister is giving out this year, and they certainly don’t want any girls to think that they like them (Heaven forbid) by giving out the wrong card, so it’s up to us to put our heads together & find “cool” or “funny” Valentines for boys.
The Best Valentines for Boys
I wanted to share these Valentine cards for Boys to make it a little easier for you to find something they’ll be happy to slide into the classroom valentines boxes this year.
Our goal was to find easy Valentine cards for kids to help make (I like when the kids can get creative.) While some of these Valentine’s Day Cards for kids are just the cards, others have little gifts/favors that make perfect Valentines’ day gifts for boys & girls in their class.
Note: These Valentine cards are great for girls, too. Our daughter was right there, picking out her favorite ideas with her brothers. She’s already making her list of which Valentine Cards she wants to give out to the boys in her class, too.
Our sons helped me find these Valentine Cards to share with you today, so take it from me when I say that they are boy-approved cards that the kids will love.
15 Unique Valentines for Boys
Here are more than 15 Valentines for boys. They include everything from cards that look like video games to temporary tattoos.
Many of the supplies to make these cards can be purchased for only a few dollars, which is great when you have to make 32 cards for their classmates, like our youngest son. I found many of the supplies at our local dollar store.
- Non-Candy Kids Valentines Cards with bubbles.
- Our friend, Amanda, made awesome Robot Valentines.
- These Love Bug Valentines for Kids are cute & boys love candy! Plus- our boys didn’t even notice the word “love” was in it, they only noticed that this valentine set included gummy worms.
- Use little toy animals to make Valentine Cards like these Tiny Animal cards.
- You can’t go wrong with these “I Like How You Roll” Construction Vehicle Cards
- These Squirt Gun Valentines are going to be a huge hit (and the fact that it includes a Valentine gift for boys makes it even better.)
- These “I am so glad we’re in the same troop” cards are so creative.
- How cute are these Minion Pudding valentines?
- These Dinosaur Valentine cards are so simple & they look adorable.
- I love these little “You make my heart race” cards!
- Of course, our middle son couldn’t pass up sharing these YODA BEST cards with you because he is a Star Wars fan.
Update: The website, PasticheEvents, where we found the Star Wars card, is no longer working.
- Check out these TOAD-ally awesome cards for boys!
- All that you need to make these cute airplanes is candy! A pack of smarties, a stick of gum for the wings, and lifesavers candy as the wheels come together to make these adorable airplanes. Type out a little card that says, “Valentine, you make my heart soar!” and you’re set!
Update: AmpersandDesignStudio, where we found this design, is no longer a working website.
- For the younger boys or girls in your family, check out these writing Valentine cards. (Their teacher will thank you!)
- Do you have a sports fan in your family? These sporty valentine cards are great.
- Of course, our older boys have slowly gone away from “cute Valentine’s cards” & have opted for done-for-you Valentines for boys, like giving out a pack or two of Fun Dip candy. but no matter what they decide to pass out – it’s fun while it lasts. 🙂